Hydro Bullet™ Big Iron is a unique, patent-pending iron delivery system. Its low molecular weight acid complexing agent ensures iron is more available for rapid uptake than traditional chelates.
Essential in chlorophyll formation, iron is frequently deficient in:
- High pH soils
- Waterlogged soils
- Conditions of high stress
- High-yielding cropping systems
Iron deficiency chlorosis causes reduced vegetative growth, a decrease in plant quality and yield loss. With an ideal pH for nutrient uptake in the leaf, Big Iron promotes a greener and higher-yielding crop.
- Highly efficient iron source
- Compatible with most post-emergent applied herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, PGRs and other fertilizers
- The only product available containing our low molecular weight acid complexing agent
- Complexing agent supports foliar uptake more effectively than traditional chelates
- Ideal pH for nutrient uptake in the leaf
- Adjuvant package ensures the iron stays in solution and can penetrate the leaf
3% Combined Sulfur
5.5% Water-Soluble Iron
Derived from: Iron Sulfate and complexed with low molecular weight acids.